We were working hard for several weeks to deliver two features, that should help random people find each other and play together. First of all, game now uses UPnP to poke ports needed for steam matchmaking. It won’t make all parties visible in the list, but we really hope that it will work for most people. Also, we will release dedicated server application, as a more practical way to host online games.
- Improved matchmaking;
- Fixed display on not-native aspects in fullscreen;
- Added key tips on lobby and race results screens;
- Fixed death-roller twitching on client;
- Fixed bug with additional cups in career mode;
- Fixed connection throug steam interface during gameplay;
- Fixed ping indicator in server list.